Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a weird feeling

We had our check up from our family doctor last Saturday. Everything was fine with some concerns. My husband and I need to have a blood test and hubby does not like it. I need to have a ultrasound for lower abdomen, breast and trans vaginal ultrasound. I was required to have it after I complained about pain in my left breast and left lower abdomen. Haven't scheduled it yet, need to look for a clinic in our area.

The weird thing is, yesterday my lower abdomen ached and is aching as well as the lower part of my left rib cage. Scary huh?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ansel. Love you. may message ako sa skype.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, pearl! thanks sa greetings. ngayon ko lang nabasa to :( eniway tnx! miss na kita...

      Delete
  2. hi I hope everything's ok now;)

    missusbountybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ansel,
    I've nominated your blog for an award. PLease check it out here: http://windowshopping-pearl.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-award-nomination-for-window.html
    It's a fun way to keep the award going.

    Sali na!

    ReplyDelete