Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my day

It's been a while since my last post. So what happened in those weeks?
I celebrated my nth birthday. Thanks to Pearl for the post you made in your blog. I really appreciate it.

Before my birthday, I got sick. And this added to my tiredness and exhaustion that I was experiencing in those days. In spite of my sickness, we had a simple party here with some of our relatives. And of course, with cake with candles to blow with. But nobody had a lighter or match to light it. We just pretended that it has.
The best part: I made a blueberry cheesecake. I think It's better from what I did before in cheesecake. And did not last long. My eldest was complaining that she did not even had a piece.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again Ansel! Im sure this cheesecake was perfect:-) How are you? I haven't chatted with you since the last time (3 weeks ago?)...Kelan ko kaya matitikman ang cheesecake mo?

    ReplyDelete