Tuesday, October 26, 2010

good day

good morning!

have my morning coffee and p&j sandwich.yummy!

i'm not a coffee person, one coffee a day and that's it. and i'm not meticulous with what kind of coffee i'll have, either instant or brewed. but of course, brewed is better, esp. the kapeng barako from Philippines. I like the one from my hometown Tiaong. I missed also the san mig 3-in-1 coffee, tastes and smells good. If you prepare one the aroma of the coffee will fill the whole room. Can't find it here in my place.

So I made my own concoction, 1 cup of hot skim milk, 1 tsp. instant coffee(Tchibo brand from Karpaty), and 2 tsps. sugar. Weird huh? but it is good. try it!

7 comments:

  1. hi ansel! sarap naman...meron akong san mig dito, nabili ko nung fri night sa asian store..hehe...bango!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coffee yn 3in1 na =) anyway my first time here, followed your blog hope you do the same thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pearl-miss k nayan.
    workingAthomE- saw your blog, nice! hope to learn from it, bago kc sa blogging, bored kc. :)
    thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ansel! am having my coffee now.. kahit tanghaling tanghali. hehehe. kakagising ko lang kasi, galing panggabi na shift.

    hope to read more blogs from you and pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, ate abby! thanks for reading and following. saw your blog also. miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss ko na ung amoy na kape mo sa laboratory!!!! hehehe

    try mo capuccino. then instead of sugar, you use hershey's chocolate! sarap... pampataba... payat ka nman na eh. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. ay, oo sarap nun!
    sige try ko, pede nutella? hehehe

    ReplyDelete