Tuesday, January 11, 2011

flashback...

Today as I was doing FB, an old friend of mine request to have a chat on FB. She's my co-member in an organization way back in college. She told me that they will soon migrate here in Canada. We chat about how it goes here, jobs, school, life in Canada.

And my mind suddenly goes back from the time when we are just new here, two years and 3 months ago.

We were so cold that time when we arrived here and its fall that time. We wore sweaters and bonnets, and upon seeing these pictures, we looked silly.

A good neighbor gave us an ice cream cake, it's so yummy!


Time really flies...

3 comments:

  1. sinong sis ang nakachat mo ansel? yeah time flies so fast. sarap ng icecream cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Yay canada! Good stuff. Hubbs is from Minnesota so you two are like neighbors now. :) Isn't it so funny how the body adjusts to different temperatures. I know when T and I came here from PA we were so annoyed because we were burning up all the time. Now we have thin skin.

    ReplyDelete