Friday, January 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I'm excited about this award.
I was nominated by Polly of A working Mother's Chatter. And really thankful to her for nominating me and recognizing my blog as stylish. :)

Please do visit Polly her blog is so lovely.

Well now for the instructions:

How It Works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself....OK lets go:

1. I am an athletic person- I used to play volleyball, basketball, badminton but now I don't have time to do it now as much as I want to.

2. I love to bake.

3. I'm a casual dresser, not a fan of formal wear or dressy wear.

4. Not a brand-conscious. I'm not loyal to any kind of brand of clothing or bags, if it's comfortable and functional it's ok with me.

5. I like being with my kids- playing monopoly, videoke, storytelling, chatting, watching TV with them. The simple bonding.

6. I don't buy any present for my hubby even if it's his birthday, weird, huh? It's because it's so hard to find a perfect present for him, he is hard to please and he's a very choosy and meticulous person.

7. And lastly I love jeans. It's my dress code- a top and jeans especially now that I'm a size 6 (love it!) before I was size 12 :(

And for the discovered stylish bloggers...

Polly of A working Mother's Chatter

Pearl of Window Shopping

Life in the Pitts

De Lovely Life

becca of adorable optimism

Missus Bounty Basket

Sara of Domestically Challenged

Kristine of Whimsical Life

Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House

More than Words

Anne of Anne's Antics


Four more to go and my list will be complete.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Congratulations on your award!
    Thanks so much for visiting me!
    http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my award!!! So sweet of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Ansel! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl!

    ps.
    I'm with you on the casual dressing...it feels so much more genuine [and comfy]!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!! i am back and forth. I like to dress up at times, and other times...NO!!! I do love certain brands, but am always willing to try another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bff, i learned of this award just now!:-) love it! thanks thanks!:-) matagal na pala ito, namiss ko itong blogpost mo. I saw in edsie's whims and views na binigyan niya rin ako, tapos i was planning on giving it to you too, naunahan mo pala ako:-) hehe thanks!

    ReplyDelete