I'm excited about this award.
I was nominated by Polly of A working Mother's Chatter. And really thankful to her for nominating me and recognizing my blog as stylish. :)
Please do visit Polly her blog is so lovely.
Well now for the instructions:
How It Works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 things about myself....OK lets go:
1. I am an athletic person- I used to play volleyball, basketball, badminton but now I don't have time to do it now as much as I want to.
2. I love to bake.
3. I'm a casual dresser, not a fan of formal wear or dressy wear.
4. Not a brand-conscious. I'm not loyal to any kind of brand of clothing or bags, if it's comfortable and functional it's ok with me.
5. I like being with my kids- playing monopoly, videoke, storytelling, chatting, watching TV with them. The simple bonding.
6. I don't buy any present for my hubby even if it's his birthday, weird, huh? It's because it's so hard to find a perfect present for him, he is hard to please and he's a very choosy and meticulous person.
7. And lastly I love jeans. It's my dress code- a top and jeans especially now that I'm a size 6 (love it!) before I was size 12 :(
And for the discovered stylish bloggers...
Polly of A working Mother's Chatter
Pearl of Window Shopping
Life in the Pitts
De Lovely Life
becca of adorable optimism
Missus Bounty Basket
Sara of Domestically Challenged
Kristine of Whimsical Life
Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House
More than Words
Anne of Anne's Antics
Four more to go and my list will be complete.