Wednesday, January 19, 2011

he has more...


This is true for my husband.

He has more pair of shoes than me.


I love shoes but he has more. And the thing is when he likes a pair, he buys more than 1 pair! Last December he bought 4 pairs of walking shoes. His reason? A pair just last for six months only. Since it's on sale, he better stock up. Ok, that's reasonable...


I'm thinking of buying myself a pair of flat shoes...but still thinking.


Don't think that we're an impulsive shopper, but we're not. We only buy what we need and will use. And we only buy if it's on sale.

9 comments:

  1. I stock up on jeans when I find a pair I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree to that... i love jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anong pair of shoes ang gusto mo? brand? patingin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New flats sound great, I know I need a new pair! I used to be an impulsive shopper but having my children soon put a stop to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you do, buy 5 pairs! haha! I'm still laughing. I'm like your husband but with boots and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE shoes! You can never have enough pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I adore shoes! My Hubby gives me a run for my money, I bet he has more pairs then I do too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just read the comment you left at my blog, and yes, I highly doubt your son will ever partake of these ridiculous teenage boy activities...at least not when you're around. My particular boys seem to have this need to torment each other endlessly, thus the ball clacking incident.
    And you're kindness and warmth probably would shame them into behaving like gentleman rather than...well,you get the idea! :)
    Have a great week! Post again would ya, we need more anSel!

    ReplyDelete