Friday, November 26, 2010

i wish...

2nd daughter: "I wish I have the face of Ate"

Me: "Why???"

2nd daughter: "Because I love her face!"

Me: "Why you don't love your face???" hmmm, she's starting to compare her looks to her Ate.
"Don't you like your face? because I love yours..."

2nd daughter: "I do."

Son: "People are different, Ate. We have different faces even twins they are different."

Ate: " Yeah, even twins!"

And conversations go on...while eating our favorite chips- CLOVER CHIPS



Small bonding moments of the three kiddos...

2 comments:

  1. Chitchats with the kids is like a family bonding as well. Especially if you have something to nibble on.
    Our favorite one is Mexicorn or any cheezy flavor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a precious bonding moment.

    ReplyDelete