Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday

Good day!

it's only half of the day and i'm exhausted already. I woke up late and started cleaning right away after seeing the sink(you know what's in it), loaded the laundry and started cooking. Before I finish all of these it's already 12nn. Did some good grooming to my 3 kids- cutting nails, cleaning ears, bathe my son, and soma chitchat with them. Then it's my turn to prepare myself for today's work.

My hubby, is in the mood in vacuuming but I hate it when he's cleaning because he always complain about all the mess. Hmmp, maybe he's not used to doing that.

Now I am writing this while waiting for my carpool. Relaxing and getting ready for another hard day's work.

How's your day?

3 comments:

  1. My day have been mostly full of housework. I am so far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how we can lose an entire day to housework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,debbie! same here I, too, so far behind! the never ending list, when will we accomplish all of these?

    Hi, modernmom!
    Housework is really work, and guys think being at home is easy huh? Take care!

    ReplyDelete