Sunday, February 13, 2011

an e-reunion

My sisters and I had an e-reunion last night. Reunion on the net! With the wonders of skype - call group and YM web cam, we are able to chat and at the same time viewing each other. Our eldest sister is in the US, our youngest is in the Philippines and here I am in Canada. It's like we're really talking each other face to face. And then youngest suggested that she will take a picture of our images in web cam side by side. It was so funny because eldest can't follow her instructions in how to pose. I laugh so hard last night and it gave me a very nice feeling. I haven't laugh that hard ever since we came here. I really missed my sisters!
Hope we can spend a day or more together...

4 comments:

  1. Aha...,! making fun of me, i have fun too,...great feeling!!!! ilove you sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahhhh... touching naman nito. lagi n lang touching ang mga sinusulat mo! Do wish for all of you to be together again.

    Miss my sisters too... and my brother din syempre... plus the pamangkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! I bet you all had alot of laughs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome. I miss my sisters.

    ReplyDelete