Thursday, February 3, 2011

reflection

I did some thinking these past few days. And here is what I'm thinking...


  • I want to study again, maybe change profession- I love what I do but it's physically draining and I don't want to do that kind of work for the next 10 years
  • In connection to the studying part, as an immigrant and internationally trained I have to study or what they called upgrade my skills in order to get a better job here in Canada. We are grateful we have jobs, but it's not enough. Time flies, better start setting goals.
  • I want to have a job also that is a day shift or a 9-5 job. I tried night shift already and currently at afternoon shift, but I missed my kids. I want to spend quality time with them everyday-assisting them with their homework, reading a book with my son, playing monopoly with them and things that we used to do before. As I have said, my work is draining me physically, all I want to do on weekends is to rest and sleep. No quality time with the kids. And there's the household chores, too.
  • Need to learn how to drive. Finish the book and take the written test and do driving lessons. This is a must!
  • Be organized. Papers, receipts, letters, closets, laundry, kitchen, sort out unused old clothes, clean the basement, everything.
  • Have one blog post a day at least. And my last entry again was last Wednesday! :)
  • Have a "quality" time with hubby. These past few days I am not in the mood-stressed out?

This is not a reflection. This is a to-do list. And it's bulleted. Which comes first?

3 comments:

  1. adie would sure be pleased! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to accomplishing your goals. I was a stay at home mom and went to school after our two daughters were in college and our son was in high school...I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to be at home when they were growing up...and I am blessed that I did graduate from college and am a dental hygienist now...but I am already looking forward to being a "stay at home" lola :o)

    I need more organization...with my art that I do and my love of sewing, crafts, and my many photos that I want to organize into albums!

    With working outside the home, my blog time is limited, sicne I also want my weekends with my hubby to be "quality" time :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete