Wednesday, February 2, 2011

to go or not to go

Extreme weather alert, that is what we are expecting here. But it's not that bad. We had only 10 cm of snow in our driveway and hubby shoveled it already.

My hubby did not go to work today as I told him not to. And it's not safe.
Around 7:30 to 8 am, I can hear endless question from my hubby.
"Should I go to work?"
"No, it's not safe."
After a few minutes,
"What do you think? Maybe I'd go to work."
"I told you, don't risk it, it's not safe."
After few minutes again,
"I think I can manage the road. What do you think shall I go to work?"
"It's up to you, if you wanna go, you go."

But he didn't.
I know we will lose a day's pay, but would you rather take the risk of driving to this kind of weather, not sure what the roads will be like, or just stay at home and be safe.

I went to work later in the afternoon. At least one of us is paid for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes men are like children, aren't they? Good thing they have us around to guide them! Thanks for commenting on my funny looking cake. It does taste great, so you are right, who cares what it looks like?

    ReplyDelete