Wednesday, December 29, 2010

boxing day

When I first came to Canada, I was wondering what's in "boxing day?"
I thought it's a boxing day literally, you know with the gloves and everything since in the Philippines boxing is really famous- Manny Pacquiao mania.

Last Sunday is my second boxing day experience. My hubby and I had a "date" as my in-laws call it because the kids are left with them. A "date" on boxing day? So romantic, huh? :))

Yey! I was more excited because I don't have kids to worry about! NO whining, no complaining, no "again?", no "I'm hungry", no "I have to go to the washroom".

So many people, no parking, cold but what you expect, it's boxing day!

We went only to some stores but don't have a specific item to buy. But one store that made hubby and I satisfied- Reebok outlet store. I told my hubby I want to go there but at first he doesn't want to. Since he doesn't have a choice, he joined me.
Too many people inside and it's like a jungle here. Shoes on the floor everywhere and a long line at the cashier. Hmm, what's happening here?

This is the reason why:



We both got a pair of running shoes for $25 and $30 each. A really great price. And off we go.

What have you got from boxing day?

No comments:

Post a Comment