Thursday, December 9, 2010

singing along with my morning song

Mornings are always a chaos here in our house. I was always awaken by my hubby's voice yelling just to wake up my daughters. It's like the house is shaken by his voice. You can hear groaning,crying and yelling as a reply. Me, I go straight to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast snacks and lunches. I just find peace if they've left already. Now I have so much cleaning to do... and while doing it I'm singing along with this song:



Now, I'm awake already and ready for another day.

What is your song today?

7 comments:

  1. There is nothing like good music to get you up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! Your husband sounds like mine! Do we really need to hear roaring before the sun is up? Do we?
    Thanks for dropping by my blg, I always enjoy seeing you and your delightful comments! You make me smile, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the Corrs. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my song for today is Jingle Bells. hehe... kids na kids ang dating, no?

    paano kasi, i keep hearing it being played over and over in our office halls. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waking up gently is a learned art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a pretty song! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss this song! This is what I call happy music every morning to keep our blood circulation flowing. Keep rocking! :)

    ReplyDelete