Sunday, March 6, 2011

a lazy Sunday

Staying at home the whole day makes me lazy. I know have so many chores to do- cleaning the washrooms, bedroom, finish folding clothes, clean the kitchen, do some sorting of unused things etc. etc. etc. but I feel lazy doing them all.

I stayed up late last night folding clothes while watching a movie. I just finish the first batch of clothes because I was so sleepy. And now I haven't started yet the next batch-still inside the dryer. My three kids are coughing all together like they are part of a group doing their solo performance of coughing. Hubby said he is not feeling well. And I am the only person here who is ok. I hope the next few days I'll be fine.

I just started cleaning the kitchen, and now it's dinner already. The pizza is cooked already. Kids will start to eat again. More mess and I'll clean again the counter, clear the dining table, never ending cleaning!

I haven't shower yet, as I have said this is a lazy Sunday.
No choice but I have to start moving!

4 comments:

  1. I've been lazy all weekend! :) feels good sometimes, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd best load up on vitamins, so you don't get sick, too. Mommys don't get sick days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ansel...online ka. truly chores have no end. i can just imagine how hard it must be for you as a working mom (with that crazy work load). anyway, what's your sched for this week? let's chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we all need a day like that!

    ReplyDelete