Monday, March 14, 2011

march break

Good morning!
Today is the first day of March break. Woke up late, yes, no school, no snacks and lunches to prepare and no yelling/ whining in the morning. Kids are busy- playing their DSi.

We don't have any activities for them this week because my hubby and I are working. I was supposed to take a day off but the company where I worked decided to have a shutdown next week. And we will not be working next week. They said we can file it as vacation leave. It sucks! Why did they decided to have a shutdown after March break? Why not this week? It really sucks. This week no school but with work and next week no work but they have school.

So what can I do with that? Nothing, a break that will be wasted, no family activities... :(

1 comment:

  1. What terrible timing! I am so sorry it wasn't this week.

    ReplyDelete