Sunday, March 6, 2011

good deal again!

I worked again half day yesterday. Hubby picked me up from work and our plan is to go straight to the grocery but we're starving already so we grab a bite from the fast food near the grocery.
After doing groceries, I needed to go to the washroom but I don't want to use the one inside the grocery so we went to Sears outlet near the grocery. Of course we have to go around the store since we are in it already.
We looked around at the furniture section and we found a dresser which is exactly the match of our bed frame. We cannot buy a full bedroom set before because it is so expensive . We had only a bedframe. So when I saw the dresser I was delighted and excited since it's 50% off the original price. But I was hesitant in buying it since it was to big. My hubby told me that it is a good deal already and matched with our bed frame. I looked around and saw a night stand which matched also. It is exactly the same night stand we saw when we bought the bed frame. Yey! I -have -found- my -night- stand! And it is more than 50% off! We didn't think twice of buying it but of course we checked for some damage. We talked to the salesperson, she said to avail of the sale price, we had to apply for a Sears card. I mentioned before that we had some trouble of applying for this card since it's asking for credit background. Read credit card. I applied again to avail of the sale price. The salesperson processed it and within 15 minutes of filling up a form and some information, it was approved right away! No questions asked unlike before. We went home with our new night stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment