Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday cooking

And it's Thursday cooking for me again. We have food good for three days which were cooked last Sunday. Today I cooked baked chicken which I marinated in barbecue sauce and ketchup and baked pasta. My hubby woke me up before he left for work. Even though I was still sleepy, I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking. It's already 10:45am, and I'm still thinking if I am going to bake a mocha cake. This mocha cake is inspired by the famous Goldilocks brand of cake in the Philippines. I searched for the recipe in the net and found two. I hope this will be good.
My daughter enjoying the baked chicken...yum!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! You've made me hungry. And how smart to get up and cook like htat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda ng inaanak ko:-) at ang sarap ng mga luto ng bff ko..penge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...one more thing...I thought I had already have been following! well...I am now at #31.

    The chicken look s delicious, your cutie looks like she is defintiley enjoying it :o) How did your cake turn out? I hope it was as you hoped. Please let me know, cuz I would like to try it out some time.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete