Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my vacation part 1

Day 1- Very busy day, health card renewal, doctor's appointment and someone hit our car bumper while we are picking up our kids! I was shocked because it happened in the school's parking lot. One mommy didn't see our car while she is leaving the parking lot. She didn't bother to check if the way is clear. What a day! What if a kid is passing by and she didn't see it. What if she hit the part where my son is seated instead of the bumper.

Day 2- finished already, started already our tax return and gave me a headache. Whew! I already cleaned the blinds, washrooms, washed the bedsheets/ pillowcases, vacuumed the carpet in the bedrooms.

Day 3- Hmm, next for my early spring cleaning: living room, kitchen, maybe bake a cake, cook and if I have the energy and power maybe the basement, too. This is supposedly a vacation from work. But it's my other work being domesticated and being a mom.

8 comments:

  1. You have definitely got to take one day where you lay on the couch and watch tv! Just one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,sandra! i think i'm gonna do that on day 4 or 5. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope there was not any damage to your car - and I agree with Sandra - make sure you have a bit of a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how a vacation can be so much work! Hope your car is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right! RELAX! Fine, so I had a snow day today, and spent the entire day cleaning and doing laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi bff! how are you? i missed you yesterday, and today...I fell asleep (intentionally) while reading. Now, I'm trying to finish up the lab manual...it's really hard to do things that require so much work:( i'll catch you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping over to say hello! As always my blog time is limited, but I do try to get to some of my favorite places...I am looking forward to some time off, but it will be a while before that happens.

    oh, so good to hear that you all are ok and that no one was hurt in the school parking lot. Hope you have some time to rest and relax :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    ...my current post is a repost, cuz the past 2 weeks have been crazy, buzy :o) but do come by, if you have time...

    ReplyDelete